Re: vim 6.2 Windows and Ruby Support

  • Tim Hammerquist
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2003
      Scott LaBounty wrote:
      > P.S. Why isn't Ruby in the main line build?
      >
      > <startReligiousWar> it *is* better than Python </startReligiousWar> ;-)

      I like Perl, but I think if_python is a better interface to Vim.
      And I doubt either will be default in Vim. And, with a
      significantly smaller (but no less significant) user base, Ruby
      is an even less likely candidate.

      But I can't disagree with you. :)

      Tim Hammerquist
      --
      I note that the Python folks still think they like JPython.
      I wonder how long that will last?