Re: Vim 6.2 Install (Win32) broken

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Salman Mohsin wrote:

      > I downloaded the gvim62.exe as soon as I read the announcement of its
      > availability. I installed with the "Full" option but realised that a
      > lot of things were missing, especially the "Edit with Vim"
      > right-mouse click option, the program group, etc.
      >
      > After a bit of investigation I found that the "Full" option is not
      > selecting the full feature set of vim, rather it selects only those
      > install options as are selected by choosing "Custom" option. You have
      > to manually select all the options one by one in the install window.
      >
      > It seems that somehow both "Custom" and "Full" are pointing to
      > "Custom", to put in layman's words.

      I see the problem. But it's not that "Full" points to "Custom".

      I don't see anything wrong in the script, looks like this is a bug in
      the installer itself... It's a pity nobody noticed this in the beta
      test versions.

      Hmm, it seems we use "1,3" but it should be "1 3". Apparently this
      changed with some release of the installer.

      87. Everyone you know asks why your phone line is always busy ...and
      you tell them to send an e-mail.