[ANN] matdoc-extraction of matlab documentation

  • Moshe Kaminsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003

      I've written a set of scripts that extract matlab documentation (the
      "help" comments at the beginning of the m file) and converts it to
      various formats.
      The reason I write about it here is that one of the formats is vim help
      files (in fact, the thing works by first building the vim help files and
      then converting them to the other formats). It also contains vim files
      for highlighting the syntax used.
      These scripts are available from matlabs site, at:
      http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=3498

      Moshe