Windows 6.2f BETA binaries and installer

  • Steve Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      I packaged Windows binaries for gVim 6.2f.39, now linked in the
      Experimental section of our Vim page:

      http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html#experimental

      Specifically, the files are:

      Nullsoft Installer for Windows (2,693K):
      http://cream.sourceforge.net/gvim-6-2f-39.exe

      Binary-only Zip package for Windows (802K):
      http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim62f-39.zip

      Both feature:

      o Updated through official patch level 6.2f.39.
      o Uses Dan Sharp's patch for building a static gvimext.dll with BCC.
      o Adds support for Ruby feature (+ruby/dyn).

      Of course, this version of Vim is *BETA*, so you are expected to have
      complete backups of your data and system prior to installing these.

      Note if you've been following our installer, I think the gvimext.dll
      upgrade is now done properly and without reboot. But please let me
      know if you find any other problems. BTW, you can now find our build
      scripts in CVS, too:
      http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cream/misc/

      Thanks.

      --