Re: inverse search under windows(once again)

  • CaT
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
      On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 02:10:36PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Looks like we need to enforce the size limit to avoid this. I suppose a
      > message of up to 100 Kbyte is acceptable.

      That's what I set on mine. It works well and the only ppl to complain
      are prats who want to send large images through it.

      --
      "Other countries of course, bear the same risk. But there's no doubt his
      hatred is mainly directed at us. After all this is the guy who tried to
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
        Baris Erbas wrote:

        > Dear Benji,
        > I have copied a tip of yours from vim's site. I have been
        > trying to use inverse search and have written about this a
        > couple of times but couldnt solve my problem.
        > I have gvim6.1 installed on my work machine using Win XP. I
        > want to use gvim to edit latex files and be able to use
        > inverse search via YAP! I installed also the latex-suite
        > plugin which seems to work fine. I start gvim with as gvim
        > --servername GVIM and in YAP's inverse search command line I put
        > C:\Program Files\vim\vim61\gvim.exe --remote +%l %f
        >
        > When I double click on a line under YAP I goto the already
        > opened gvim but it tries to open the directory names where my
        > file resides. I am attaching a picture where you can see my
        > buffers menu after I tried inverse search. CAn you possibly
        > tell me what the problem maybe?

        What happens if you try the command

        > C:\Program Files\vim\vim61\gvim.exe --remote +1353 c:\path\to\foo.tex

        from a shell?

        --Benji Fisher