Re: how to unsubscribe?

  • B. van Ouwerkerk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 10:22 AM
      No, the April fools joke was from M$, they claim you can make your M$
      software secure.

      B.

      At 13:17 01-04-2003 -0500, Ross A. Osborn wrote:
      >On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 09:48:24AM -0500, Ed Bachmann wrote:
      > > Sorry to bother the list with this, but how do I unsubscribe from the vim
      > > mailing list?
      >
      >This must be an April fools prank. No one would ever want to
      >unsubscribe to this list.
      >
      >Ross
    • Antoine J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 11:46 AM
        Ed Bachmann <ed_bachmann@...> wrote:
        > Sorry to bother the list with this, but how do I unsubscribe from the
        > vim mailing list?
        >
        > Ed Bachmann
        > Odum Institute for Research in Social Science
        > Manning Hall CB 3355
        > University of North Carolina
        > Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3355

        Didn't you (in illo tempore) receive the mail below, or something like it?

        vim@... mailing list.

        Acknowledgment: I have added the address

        username@...

        to the vim mailing list.

        Welcome to vim@...!

        Please save this message so that you know the address you are
        subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
        subscription address.

        --- Administrative commands for the vim list ---

        <vim-subscribe@...>

        <vim-info@...>
        <vim-faq@...>

        <vim-digest-subscribe@...>