super :version?

  • digitect@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
      Auuugh, even with :helpgrep I'm unable to find the command that
      "dumps" the current Vim config info, kind of like :version, :function,
      :map, :menu, :checkpath combined. (And could I beg for a link at :help
      version?)

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]
    • Benji Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
        digitect@... wrote:
        > Auuugh, even with :helpgrep I'm unable to find the command that
        > "dumps" the current Vim config info, kind of like :version, :function,
        > :map, :menu, :checkpath combined. (And could I beg for a link at :help
        > version?)

        Maybe

        :help views-sessions

        is what you want (especially :mksession).

        HTH --Benji Fisher
      • Dan Sharp
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
          digitect@... wrote:
          > Auuugh, even with :helpgrep I'm unable to find the command that
          > "dumps" the current Vim config info, kind of like :version, :function,
          > :map, :menu, :checkpath combined. (And could I beg for a link at :help
          > version?)

          I think :he bugreport is what you want.

          :so $VIMRUNTIME/bugreport.vim

          Dan Sharp
        • digitect@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
            on 4/1/2003 12:37 PM Dan Sharp said the following:
            > digitect@... wrote:
            > >
            > > Auuugh, even with :helpgrep I'm unable to find the command that
            > > "dumps" the current Vim config info, kind of like :version,
            > > :function, :map, :menu, :checkpath combined. (And could I beg for
            > > a link at :help version?)
            >
            > I think :he bugreport is what you want.
            >
            > :so $VIMRUNTIME/bugreport.vim

            That was it, thanks.