Re: Map middle mouse button and detect changed file...

  • Lars Petersen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
      Antoine J. Mechelynck wrote:

      >>>map <MiddleMouse> <Nop>
      >>>

      >[...]
      >
      >How to make the middle mouse button do nothing ("If you have a scrollwheel
      >and accidentally paste text...") is under :help <MiddleMouse> (in my
      >change.txt dated 2003 Jan 09 and maybe earlier). You could have found it by
      >doing help tag completion on the word Mouse or on the pattern <*Mouse> i.e.
      >:help <*Mouse>^I where <*Mouse> is eight ASCII characters and ^I means
      >"press the Tab key".

      I don't have that in my changed.txt which is apparently from 2003-03-24
      (just did a fresh install
      of win32 gvim in my frustration). I did however, find it on the net here:

      <http://tinyurl.com/8kim>

      Which I think is odd... I did try both of the mappings at the same time,
      but it doesn't really seem
      to work for me - maybe it doesn't work on windows...

      Thanks for your time anyway....

      regards, Lars