TODO plugins/mappings ??

  • David Rennalls
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      I'm looking for a nice plugin/some mappings to make managing a TODO list
      pretty easy. I've seen one plugin on vim.sf.net that is based on "TODO" and
      other comments in your code, but I'm looking for something more general.
      Just a bunch of mappings that revolve around adding/removing/updating
      entries/sub-entries in a single text file. Anyone know of anything like
      this already done for vim ?

      Cheers,
      David

      David Rennalls