wish taglist support vim help format

  • Xiangjiang Ma
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I found that plugin taglist put vim to another high level.
      Now, it is like a dynamic IDE on demand, and under control,
      but without IDE's inherent trouble.

      It would be nice if taglist can support vim help format.
      What is the minimum changes I need to make to make it happened?

      Thanks

      --
      Xiangjiang Ma
      maxiangjiang@...

    • Yegappan Lakshmanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- Xiangjiang Ma <maxiangjiang@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I found that plugin taglist put vim to another high level.
        > Now, it is like a dynamic IDE on demand, and under control,
        > but without IDE's inherent trouble.
        >
        > It would be nice if taglist can support vim help format.
        > What is the minimum changes I need to make to make it happened?

        To use the taglist plugin for the Vim help files, the exuberant ctags
        tool should support the Vim help format. As the exuberant ctags tool
        can be easily extended to support new languages, this is possible.

        - Yegappan

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/