Re: :WManager

  • Steve Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
      jonah wrote:
      > I seem to remember an email a while back about an enhanced version
      > of WManager that could display directory trees, as opposed to simple
      > file lists, in the left nav, much like windows explorer does.

      Opsplorer is a very cool basic implementation that gets little press:

      Complete with single-click +/- nodes and indention, I use it daily.

      --
      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]
    • Arun Easi
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2003
        Try out
        at your leisure too.
        -Arun

        On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Steve Hall wrote:

        > jonah wrote:
        > > I seem to remember an email a while back about an enhanced version
        > > of WManager that could display directory trees, as opposed to simple
        > > file lists, in the left nav, much like windows explorer does.
        >
        > Opsplorer is a very cool basic implementation that gets little press:
        > http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=362
        >
        > Complete with single-click +/- nodes and indention, I use it daily.
        >
        > --
        > Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]

      • Thomas S. Urban
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2003
          Or look at
          the one that started them all. ;)

          On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 14:15:04 -0800, Arun Easi sent 0.6K bytes:

          --
          This here's the wattle,
          The emblem of our land.