Re: [vim] about Mines

  • Alan Schmitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      * Charles E. Campbell (cec@...) wrote:
      > Sorry 'bout that -- I just uploaded the latest <Rndm.vim>.
      > If you'd like to try downloading it again...

      Works better, but 2 bugs:
      - when starting, I get:
      Error detected while processing function <SNR>13_EasyMines..MineFieldSettings..<SNR>13_InitMines..<SNR>13_DisplayMines:
      line 30:
      E86: Cannot go to buffer 1

      - when quitting (\q), thw gvim window moves for some reason ...

      The winning animation is really cool, though ;-)

      Alan

      --
      The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.