Mines

  • Charles E. Campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hello!

      Sorry about all the "Mines" initial-uploads on vim.sf.net -- my
      connection kept getting lost (ie. "not responding").

      Hope y'all enjoy the game, though!
      Chip Campbell

      --
      Charles E Campbell, Jr, PhD _ __ __
      cec@... /_/ \/_//_/
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
        Charles E. Campbell wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > Sorry about all the "Mines" initial-uploads on vim.sf.net -- my
        > connection kept getting lost (ie. "not responding").
        >
        > Hope y'all enjoy the game, though!
        > Chip Campbell

        If Mines and/or Tetris get rated as "life changing," is that good
        or bad?

        --Benji Fisher
      • Charles E. Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
          Like Benji said, I hope that those choosing "life-changing" ratings
          on Mines aren't *too* serious! :)

          Bram, Vim has been blowing up on me lately...

          Regards,
          Chip Campbell

          --
          Charles E Campbell, Jr, PhD _ __ __
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
            Charles E. Campbell wrote:

            > Like Benji said, I hope that those choosing "life-changing" ratings
            > on Mines aren't *too* serious! :)
            >
            > Bram, Vim has been blowing up on me lately...

            BOOM!
            Time Used: 28313 days

            --
            Momento mori, ergo carpe diem