RE: Color Highlight in Text file

  • Aldrich, Timothy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2003
      > Hi Vimmers,
      > Can I have different Color Hilights for different lines in
      > a Ordinary TextFile.
      > (This should be independent of the Syntax files.)
      > The use is that I want to mainatin Status of my work and
      > maintain the priorities with different Colors.
      > Currently I am using html file to maintain different Colors.
      > I wanted to know if something similar exists in vim or not.

      you should check out the Vim Outline plugin :
      http://bike-nomad.com/vim/vimoutliner.html

      -HTH

      R/S
      Timothy Aldrich

      This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain sensitive and private proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each legal entity in the CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON or CREDIT SUISSE ASSET MANAGEMENT business units of CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.
      Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted. Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.