Re: OO code completion plugin 0.1

  • Sylvain Viart
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2002

      "Garriss, Michael" wrote:

      > I was thinking about integrating your code into a Vim C++
      > IDE that I'm working on. I'll let you know what I come up with and
      > please let me know when you finish the MI additions.

      Hi would like to know how you've designed your IDE. Because A lot of
      people have already written some kind of IDE for multiple language. It
      would be great if we can have something standard for any language.

      Could you send a list of feature / behavior please.

      --
      - Sylvain Viart -
      - Blainville - Canada -