New vim RedHat RPMS 6.1-247_9
- Download URL
Notes (since last upload)
* Sat Nov 2 2002 Jeremy Brand, B.S. <jeremy@...>
- I did some .spec file cleanup and re-organization.
- Changed --enable-gui=X11 to --enable-gui=gtk for the vim-X11 configure.
The src RPM requires gtk+-devel anyway, so we should
be forcing gtk so that gnome, motif, athena, beos, or photon don't take
- Added links in gui mode for rgview, rgvim and gvimdiff
- Changed evim from being a link to gvim in the gui package to being
evimx in the gui package.
- Added evim to vim-enchanced package