Re: :popup not available in this version

  • Steve Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2002
      From: "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram@...>

      > No, ":popup" can't be done on systems other than MS-Windows.
      >
      > (actually, I think it can, but the best way to motivate someone to
      > implement this is by saying it can't be done 8-)

      Ok, so what will I have to offer somebody to get them to code this for
      GTK by v6.2? ;)

      I had just started designing a fancy function(argument) completion
      thingy (you know, like all the IDEs have) when I read this. :( I sure
      hope somebody steps up to the challenge because I'm gonna hate doing
      this with window buffers!

      Steve Hall [ digitect@... ]