  • Bernard El-Hagin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002

      Could someone please explain the concept of <Plug> to me? When I list
      all my mappings some of the ones defined by plug-ins have <Plug> in front
      of them. I know that the idea is to make plug-in-specific mappings, but
      how does that work and how do I know what to type in place of <Plug> to
      get at the mapping?

      Cheers,
      Bernard
    • Antoine J. Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Bernard El-Hagin <elhber1@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Could someone please explain the concept of <Plug> to me? When I list
        > all my mappings some of the ones defined by plug-ins have <Plug> in front
        > of them. I know that the idea is to make plug-in-specific mappings, but
        > how does that work and how do I know what to type in place of <Plug> to
        > get at the mapping?
        >

        > Cheers,
        > Bernard

        :help <Plug> doesn't say much but it resends to |write-plugin| which is
        rather longish. Once there, do a search on <Plug> and you'll get the answer.

        HTH,