Plugin for Perl Debugger??

  • Mark Schoonover
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      I did some initial searching to see if there was a plugin for the Perl
      debugger and I have not found one. Is there such a beast?? If not, is it
      because it can't be done or simply no one has done it?? I'm kinda new to
      Vim, but would really like such a plugin and am willing to put some time
      into such a project.

      Thanks!

      .mark

      Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and
      he'll be warm for the rest of his life.