Re: setting font and fontsize in VIM

  • Alan G Isaac
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2002
      On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:35:15 -0500 (CDT) Mark Khemma <mkhemma@...> wrote:
      > Do you know of any sites which carry fixed pitched/width fonts?

      http://home.bsu.edu/prn/monofont/
      Alan Isaac
    • Hugo Ahlenius
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2002
        There used to be a font called "Andale Mono" available on
        Microsofts "TrueType core fonts for the Web" page, but they recently
        removed those. It might also be installed with some MS products (like IE,
        WinXP or Office 2k/XP).

        It is not as good as Lucida Console though, but I have used for some time.

        /Hugo

        <fraxinus@...>