Re: overriding helpfile tags

  • Colin Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 4:58 AM
      On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 02:47:48AM -0500, Mark Khemma wrote:
      > I'm trying to create my own set of helpfiles for a specific language
      > but some terms conflict. i've tried to put my helpfiles in a separate
      > folder and then re :set runtimepath /to/that/help/folder but i get errors
      > when i type something like "help csound_format" (which exists in my tags
      > file btw)

      AFAIK You can't give two help entries the same name, they must all be
      unique. If its not finding your help file, you might need to tweak the er
      helpfiles variable, but generally I'd stick with using

      :helptags <dir>

      to do all the work for you. If you haven't looked already, ':help
      add-local-help' for lots of useful tips :)

      Col.