Re[2]: Is there a way to make '[d' command display several lines instead of one?

  • Alexander Sviridov
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2002
      Hello Gary,

      Friday, August 30, 2002, 8:54:03 AM, you wrote:

      GJ> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 09:41:39AM +0300, Alexander Sviridov wrote:

      >> Is there a way to make '[d' display several lines instead of one?

      GJ> You mean like '[D'?

      No, I mean that I need next several strings after string which contains
      identifier:
      (my definitions mainly are CSS classes)
      Now:
      [D "border-filling"

      .border-filling, .border-filling TABLE {

      I want:
      [D "border-filling"

      .border-filling, .border-filling TABLE {
      background-color:black;

      And it would be perfect if it will match the brackets:

      }

      Alexander mailto:asv@...