FW: Extra escaping, why? (WAS: RE: unmapping?)

  • Nagle, Adrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 1:41 PM
      Okay, I spent more time investigating this issue (from a month ago). I
      narrowed it down to my cpoptions option.

      I have had it set as:
      set cpoptions=ces$

      for as long as I can remember.

      If I change it to
      set cpoptions=Bces$

      It solves both of my problems: \ is not escaped, and I can type W to move
      wordwise.

      Now, my confusion is, what changed that I now need the "B" option?
      Everything worked find until I added a few plugins (timestamp.vim being one
      off the top of my head).

      I'm trying to learn the consequence of the "B" option. Perhaps I'll just
      add it and leave it alone.

      Adrian
      --
      Adrian Nagle anagle@...