Re: HTML -> plain text in Outlook

  • Jay Glanville
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2002
      > I think it worked. I ended up with two copies, one in plain text and one
      in
      > HTML. I'm guessing that the one to me was the one in HTML, as you and I
      > have corresponded in that format before, but the one in plain text was the
      > one to the mailing list. I agree that this is a *VERY* useful tip!
      >
      > -- Davyd

      I've been ending up with two copies also. However, I think that's because
      my name was in the To: list. I'm repling to one of the mails, and removing
      all but the vim mailing list entry. Therefore, there should only be one
      reply.
      ---
      Jay Dickon Glanville
      Today's Fortune:

      Humorists always sit at the children's table.
      -- Woody Allen