Re: vimbook pdf

  • Thorsten Maerz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi Bram,

      On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:45:35 +0200 Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      > Tomas Vasko wrote:
      >
      > > I have noticed a discussion here about troubles with the
      > > publishing format of the OPL version of the Steve Oualline's
      > > vim book some time ago.
      > > [...]
      > > You can find the pdf here:
      > >
      > > http://www.truth.sk/vim/vimbook-OPL.pdf

      > A few minor flaws are that some pictures are hard to read (e.g. 1.2).

      Btw.: zooming into it reveals, that you already implemented

      > Can we add this to the vimdoc project?

      I am just talking with Ricardo Siges about better integration of
      vimdoc in vim.sf.net - and the book will surely get a link.

      Thorsten Maerz <torte@...>
      Sylpheed-claws/Win32: http://claws-w32.sf.net
    • PayalR
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
        It must be a great book. I am trying to d/l it. But we have low speed for
        download so will take about 1 hour maybe.
        Does he have an it in html format, maybe tar.gz or zipped so I can use it
        more properly?
        I always prefer .html to .pdf, and while I am allowed net connection only 15
        mins. a day I would prefer tar.gz file.
        Thanks a lot and bye.
        -Payal