Re: Smart keys

  • Luc Hermitte
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 31, 2002
      On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 01:09:49PM -0400, Benji Fisher <benji@...> wrote:
      > Instead of using ftplugin/c/c-SmartKeywords.vim you could also use
      > ftplugin/c/SmartKeywords.vim or

      On this one, I think it is a bad idea and a very bad habbit with VIM.
      This way, he will end up with (too) many different files having the same
      name -- the only difference beeing their location.

      I may be the only one here to think that having
      ftplugin/c.vim
      syntax/c.vim
      indent/c.vim
      fold/c.vim -- not official, but likely and interresting
      evolution of vim
      is wrong. Fortunately, as aware VIM users we can tell what to do with
      all these files...

      --
      Luc Hermitte