help for errorformat

  • Marc Chantreux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi all,

      Two days that i'm trying to understand the errorformat syntax without
      succes. Please help me to write a compiler file
      for xsltproc ....

      Let's see a classical error message :
      ---------------------------------------
      mc@MILLENIUM:/mnt/c/_projects/exos/xml# xsltproc style.xsl test.xml
      style.xsl:13: error: Opening and ending tag mismatch:
      xsl:apply-templates and html
      ^
      style.xsl:14: error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: html and xsl:template
      </xsl:template>
      ^
      style.xsl:52: error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: xsl:template and
      xsl:stylesheet
      </xsl:stylesheet>
      ^
      style.xsl:53: error: Premature end of data in tag ame(.)"/>
      <xsl:text>></xsl

      ^
      cannot parse style.xsl
      ---------------------------------------

      Now, i've written that :

      "fixed arguments only for test
      set makeprg=xsltproc\ style.xsl\ test.xml
      set errorformat=%A%f:%l%m,%C%m,%Z%p

      It seems that :
      - it almost works at first time :
      style.xsl|14| : error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: html and
      xsl:template </xsl:template> ^
      style.xsl|52| : error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: html and
      xsl:stylesheet </xsl:stylesheet> ^
      style.xsl|53 col 1| : error: Premature end of data in tag y-templates/>
      <xsl:text></
      || ^
      style.xsl|53 col 1| : error: Premature end of data in tag ame(.)"/>
      <xsl:text>></xsl
      || ^
      || cannot parse style.xsl

      but if a call :make again, there is an error message ;
      "Nom de fichier vide pour '%' ou '#', ne marche qu'avec ":p:h"
      (filename empty for % or #, ony works with ":p:h")

      The questions :

      - there is sometimes an empty line before the %p, is there a way to
      specify that in the efm ?
      - why can't i use :make 2 times ?

      Regards,
      Marc