Re: dialog box guis

  • Kontra, Gergely
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      >Look at xdialog. http://www.chez.com/godefroy/
      >> When I asked for you told me: write it in your favourite scripting
      >> language.
      >>
      >> I'm now asking, wheter anybody has such an implementation (a mini
      >> example, that works, and has a gtk/tk/whatever dialog box to start with)

      Well, this is a separate program, so it could be slow. The builtin input
      dialog is quicker, and portable (even in console)
      On the other side, it doesn't support entry boxes AND checkboxgroups and
      dropdown lists in one dialog.

      Gergo

      +-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
      | Email: kgergely@..., kgergely@... |