underline of line number

  • iyany@korea.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002

      I use vim 6.1, and there is underline of line number.

      As FAQ, I wrote in vimrc as follows.

      highlight LineNr term=NONE

      But, the underline dosn't disappear.

      Does somebody have an idea?

      Thanks,

      iyany

    • Preben Peppe Guldberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
        Thus wrote iyany@... (iyany@...) on [020628]:

        > I use vim 6.1, and there is underline of line number.

        > As FAQ, I wrote in vimrc as follows.

        > highlight LineNr term=NONE

        > But, the underline dosn't disappear.

        > Does somebody have an idea?

        Not until you tell us more about your environment :-)

        Please be specific about operating system, vim vs. gvim and possibly
        terminal (emulator) you use.

        The most likely cause for your problem is that you are in an environment
        where you should use "cterm" or "gui" instead (read on from ":help
        :highlight").

        Peppe
        --
        "Before you criticize someone, walk
        Preben "Peppe" Guldberg __/-\__ a mile in his shoes. That way, if