dialog box guis

  • Kontra, Gergely
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26 12:58 PM
      Hi!

      When I asked for you told me: write it in your favourite scripting
      language.

      I'm now asking, wheter anybody has such an implementation (a mini
      example, that works, and has a gtk/tk/whatever dialog box to start with)

      Thx

      +-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
      | Email: kgergely@..., kgergely@... |
      +-------"Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy poroltoval kellene jarnom!"-------+
      .
      Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net
    • John Proctor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26 1:15 PM
        Look at xdialog. http://www.chez.com/godefroy/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          >Look at xdialog. http://www.chez.com/godefroy/
          >> When I asked for you told me: write it in your favourite scripting
          >> language.
          >>
          >> I'm now asking, wheter anybody has such an implementation (a mini
          >> example, that works, and has a gtk/tk/whatever dialog box to start with)

          Well, this is a separate program, so it could be slow. The builtin input
          dialog is quicker, and portable (even in console)
          On the other side, it doesn't support entry boxes AND checkboxgroups and
          dropdown lists in one dialog.

          Gergo