Re: Wasteful indenting in HTML mode

  • Philip Mak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 10:13:57PM +0100, Colin Keith wrote:
      > > 2. How to turn off autoindenting in HTML mode only completely?
      >
      > au FileType html :set noautoindent

      Thanks; I was trying to find the "au" command. I ended up doing this:

      au FileType html :set autoindent
      au FileType html :set indentexpr=

      which turns off the indenting that HTML mode does itself (it uses
      indentexpr), and turns on autoindent so that lines will have the same
      indentation level as the previous line (which lets me manage it
      manually).