Re: Strange display in VIM: ^[33m

  • Antoine J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      Even if you are not root, your termcap is probably world-readable. Looking
      at it might give you ideas as to which term names are defined and how to set
      term. But xterm should normally be allright. Let's hope someone better
      informed than me about Unix can look into your problem and give you a better
      answer.