Re: MS-gvim popup

  • Ronald H√∂llwarth
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2002
      Am Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2002 12:36 schrieb dash@...:

      > so I want change shortcut-key of GVIM in windows-popup. Other program
      > is binary..(M$)..

      Hello,

      I think you mean the popup that you get when you right-click in the
      Windows-Explorer where it reads "Edit with Vim" and the V is underlined
      to indicate that this is the short-cut for that menu-line. Then you need
      to know a little c++ for this to change:

      The thing you search for is in the source-file GvimExt/gvimext.cpp line
      560 and following. the & in the strings define which character will be
      used as short-cut. It is before the V - so that V is getting the
      short-cut. Place it somewhere else, recompile gvimext.dll and
      replace the dll...

      HTH
      ronald