RE: Invisible > character in help file

  • Ondrejko, David
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2002
      RE: Invisible > character in help file

      Bram, Thomas, all else ...

      > [you could try omitting the HTML]

      Believe me, I *have* tried. :-(

      > These characters are used to highlight examples.
      > There are many more if you search for them.

      So I see.  I was unaware of why they would be there, and finding them totally confused me when I happened to move the cursor over one.  I thought perhaps I was starting to hallucinate (and considering recent events in my life, that wouldn't be too far-fetched!).  Glad to find that such is not the case, and sorry to bother everyone with reporting something that is supposed to be there.

      Thanks!

      -- Davyd