Me to a random Winamp Radio Channel...

  • guckes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2002
    • John Yochum
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2002
        What precisly is this suppose to be?

        * guckes <guckes@...> [020502 03:35]:

        Some of this junk SNIPPED
        --
        John Yochum Agilent Technologies
        john_yochum@... NPO
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          It's a virus. Someone on the vim list got the Klez virus, and it's been sending out mail to everyone on the list from several of us. I just found out some mail which *looks* like it's from me has the virus (but I never had the virus -- it spoofs headers).

        • Iain Truskett
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2002
            * John Yochum (loki@...) [03 May 2002 01:39]:
            > What precisly is this suppose to be?

            The Klez virus, and no, Sven is not infected. Check out the Symantec or
            McAfee websites for more details. Just please, don't discuss it here.

            If anyone is using Outlook (or Express), get it patched and get a virus
            scanner.

            (Please - no holy wars about Outlook, Microsoft, and no protracted
            debates on the virus - just anyone with Windows update their software
            and their virus protection.)

            cheers,
            --
            iain. <http://eh.org/~koschei/>