Re: Shell cmd on region?

  • Mads Martin Jørgensen
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30, 2002
      * Colin Keith <vim@...> [Apr 29. 2002 22:43]:
      > :'<,'>!fmt

      The other day I by accident pressed a key, and vim expanded the < and >
      into the actual range in number. Say I had a visual block from line 7 to
      11, the :'<','>' was by that keypress changed to :7,11.

      Which key was it. I browsed the help, and I also wondered which keyword
      to use to get a complete list of commands in the help?

      TIA,

      --
      Mads Martin Jørgensen, http://mmj.dk
      "Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic