Re: Colors ...

  • Sam Hsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Ondrej Vana wrote:
              Hi,
      I used vim under linux, however, now I have to use it under
      windows'98. Under linux, there is a possibility to add to .Xdefaults lines
      like

      vim*background:black
      vim*foreground:white

      in order to have corresponding background and foregraound colors.
      Is it possible to do something similar under windows in order to have
      black background and white foreground ?

      Thank you for your answer.
      Best regards.

      --
                                              Ondrej

      I think "highlight Normal ctermbg=black ctermfg=white guibg=balck guifg=white" maybe help.
      see also :he highlight
      --
      Yours
        Sam