Re: folding behavior [Bram, a small patch enclosed]

  • Brett Pershing Stahlman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      Srinath,
      Thank you very much. This does help, and I do think the patch to the
      docs would make things much clearer, especially since the outward
      recursiveness for this feature is, in one sense, a bit counter-intuitive; on
      the other hand, I can see that it might be just what is desired if you have
      just descended multiple levels of folding and wish to close everything back
      up.

      Thanks again,
      Brett S.