Re: CTRL-V

  • Antoine J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Check your vimrc files. If the install has slipped in a line saying "behave
      winms" you're in for trouble (That would, among other things, define
      Ctrl-C=copy, Ctrl-X=cut *and Ctrl-V=paste* as they do in Losedow programs
      such as Notepad or Internet Explorer.)

      IMHO, if you find such a line you can safely comment it out.