Re: Macros to help enter HTML character entities

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2002

      http://vim.sf.net

      > (The "latest" Vim FAQ [10 Feb 1998 02:29:18] names a "macro repository" at
      > http://www.grafnetix.com/~laurent/vim/macros.html ; but when I try to browse
      > that, I get '404 Not Found'. Apparently Laurent has moved away from
      > grafnetx. Or if that FAQ is not really the "latest", then some links at
      > vim.org need to be updated.)

      That FAQ should be deleted, or at least all lies should be deleted from
      it. One of the things Sven intended to do but never found time for...
      When the new Vim web site has been setup, hopefully someone can take
      over maintaining the Vim FAQ.

      2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.