vim.sf.net problem

  • Hari Krishna Dara
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2002
      I can't upload new versions or even edit the descriptions. Is anyone else
      facing the same problem?

      Thanks,
      Hari

    • Srinath Avadhanula
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
        Hari Krishna Dara wrote:
        > I can't upload new versions or even edit the descriptions. Is anyone else
        > facing the same problem?

        Yup. Just checked it and it does seem to be _not_ working as of now
        (about Thu Feb 28 01:00 AM 2002 PST right now). When i do "edit details"
        and press "submit", i get back the same form with all my changes gone.

        --
        Srinath Avadhanula
        Feb 28 1:41am
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
          > Hari Krishna Dara wrote:
          > > I can't upload new versions or even edit the descriptions. Is anyone else
          > > facing the same problem?
          >
          > Yup. Just checked it and it does seem to be _not_ working as of now
          > (about Thu Feb 28 01:00 AM 2002 PST right now). When i do "edit details"
          > and press "submit", i get back the same form with all my changes gone.

          I'll bet this is related to the file upload vulnerability in PHP.
          CERT advisory came out yesterday.

          Chris
          --
          Christopher S. Swingley phone: 907-474-2689
          Computer Systems Manager email: cswingle@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
            RE: vim.sf.net problem

            Chris is right on. It looks like Sourceforge patched their version of php. The changes are giving vim online problems. I won't be at a computer where I can work on this until Saturday morning. I'll send out status as soon as I have an idea of the severity of the problems.

            sj