Re[4]: VIMRUNTIME on Windows

  • Jiri Brezina
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hallo,

      DS> Also, since you are on WinNT, check your environment variables. Right
      DS> click on "My Computer" and choose "Properties", then go to the "Advanced"

      Thanks, yes I have fixed it already - and You are right it was there.
      But only one problem remains: I can't recall occasion of putting this
      record there :) [because I prefer short dot*rc files]

      Well, computers are magic and sorcery (especially with Windows :) without
      any mathematics and exactness ;oD

      Thank You
      Have a nice Day

      --
      JiriB*

      Real men never define acronyms; they understand them genetically.

      [ř]