RE: undo undo

  • Scott LaBounty
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Nick Wilson [mailto:nick@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:23 PM
      To: Vim users
      Subject: undo undo

    • Scott LaBounty
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        I think I may have sent one inadvertantly. Sorry about that.

        Try CNTL-R.

        :help redo

        Scott LaBounty
        Netaphor Software, Inc.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
          * Nick Wilson <nick@...> [020201 23:21]:
          > hi sorry for the faq. I really need a quick fix. :-)
          > If I've pressed 'u' how can I undo my undo?

          Use CTRL-R to "redo" commands you have undone.
          -> :help CTRL-R

          PS: No need for pgp sigs on lists.
          Most people with bad mailers won't
          take the time to strip them anyway.

          Sven

          --
          Sven Guckes guckes@...
          Addicted to Vim -- 101 reasons
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
            Sven Guckes wrote [020202 17:19]:
            > PS: No need for pgp sigs on lists.
            > Most people with bad mailers won't
            > take the time to strip them anyway.

            Most people with good mailers create sigs that won't be included
            in replies - even with bad mailers. ;)

            > Sven

            Ciao,
            Thomas

            IRC: jeanluc | on All Real
          • Gavin Sinclair
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
              If you had typed
              :help undo
              you would have gotten a quicker fix. The info on redo is clearly visible on
              that screen.

              Regards,
              Gavin

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
                On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 03:21:32PM -0800, Scott LaBounty wrote:

> [...]
                :help :redo
                :help CTRL-R