RE: undo undo

  • Scott LaBounty
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Nick Wilson [mailto:nick@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:23 PM
      To: Vim users
      Subject: undo undo

    • Nick Wilson
      • Scott LaBounty
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
          I think I may have sent one inadvertantly. Sorry about that.

          Try CNTL-R.

          :help redo

          Scott LaBounty
          Netaphor Software, Inc.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
            * Nick Wilson <nick@...> [020201 23:21]:
            > hi sorry for the faq. I really need a quick fix. :-)
            > If I've pressed 'u' how can I undo my undo?

            Use CTRL-R to "redo" commands you have undone.
            -> :help CTRL-R

            PS: No need for pgp sigs on lists.
            Most people with bad mailers won't
            take the time to strip them anyway.

            Sven

            --
            Sven Guckes guckes@...
            Addicted to Vim -- 101 reasons
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
              Sven Guckes wrote [020202 17:19]:
              > PS: No need for pgp sigs on lists.
              > Most people with bad mailers won't
              > take the time to strip them anyway.

              Most people with good mailers create sigs that won't be included
              in replies - even with bad mailers. ;)

              > Sven

              Ciao,
              Thomas

              IRC: jeanluc | on All Real
            • Gavin Sinclair
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
                If you had typed
                :help undo
                you would have gotten a quicker fix. The info on redo is clearly visible on
                that screen.

                Regards,
                Gavin

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2002
                  On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 03:21:32PM -0800, Scott LaBounty wrote:

> [...]
                  :help :redo
                  :help CTRL-R