GTK+ widget interface to gvim

  • Bernard El-Hagin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hello,

      I just downloaded the GTK+ widget interface from
      vim.sourceforge and I'm not quite sure if I understand what it is
      supposed to be exactly. Does it allow me to embed gvim in a
      different editor like Visual SlickEdit? If so I don't know how to
      go about doing this. Can anyone help?

      Cheers,
      Bernard
    • Benji Fisher
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        KONTRA Gergely wrote:

        > > I have a function that reads custom modelines and extracts information
        > >from them. See the GetModelines() function in foo.vim,
        > >http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=72
        >
        > I mean the other way. A script, which writes modelines. (of course, you
        > must specify which options to write)
        >
        > Gergo

        No, I do not have a script to do that. It should be pretty east to
        write, though.

        :help append()
        :help :put

        HTH --Benji Fisher