Skip to search.

Re: Re: VIM window positioning

  • hello world
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2002
      Micheal,

      I am using gvim.
      I already have the following line in my .Xdefaults

      Vim*geometry: +300+100

      But the problem with this and "winpos" in .vimrc is that
      the gvim window can be placed only at fixed positions.
      I have to open multiple gvim sessions for my work.

      So I want my window manager (I'm using WindowMaker) to
      position the window at a suitable place, not overlapping
      other windows. WindowMaker is able to do this for Emacs
      but not for gvim.

      Thanks,
      Pras