RE: encrypt-decrypt in a script

  • Ondrejko, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2002
      RE: encrypt-decrypt in a script

      Gergo,

      > Can be stored and viewed data somehow, that it
      > cannot be modified (easily).
      > I want to do a top10 for my tetris...

      Well, you *could* (in Windows) set the file to be read-only, but Vim can override that.  It does warn you about it though, but does let you if you want to.  Or (in Unix) you can set the file permissions so that only the owner can write to it, or even so that nobody can write to it without changing the permissions.

      The Unix option, of course, is better ... but isn't that always the case? ;-)

      -- Davyd