The address:

  • KONTRA Gergely
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002

      +-[Kontra Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
      | Email: CHANGED! kgergely@... kgergely@... (old) |
        KONTRA Gergely <kgergely@...> wrote on 03/01/2002 (18:25) :
        > http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=172

        from that page it says:

        press <Leader>te

        pardon my ignorance but what is <Leader>te ?

        --
        () Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
        '||}
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
          Preben Randhol <randhol@...> wrote on 03/01/2002 (18:29) :
          > KONTRA Gergely <kgergely@...> wrote on 03/01/2002 (18:25) :
          > > http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=172
          >
          > from that page it says:
          >
          > press <Leader>te
          >
          > pardon my ignorance but what is <Leader>te ?

          Ah found it now in the help files, but perhaps clarify it a bit more in
          the instructions so that us that haven't learned about <Leader> yet
          understand what it means :-)

          --
          () Join the worldwide campaign to protect fundamental human rights.
          '||}
          {||' http://www.amnesty.org/
        • Bram Moolenaar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
            Gergely Kontra wrote:

            > http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=172

            Great fun!

            Two remarks:
            - I'm missing the explanation that the "i" key rotates the object
            - using <Leader>te a second time doesn't work

            --
            `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
            its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are