Re: color termcap entries for solaris

  • dman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
      On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 03:22:56PM -0500, TRUCKS, JESSE (AIT) wrote:
      | Okay, I did finally find it in the archives:
      |
      | Using PuTTY from windows works when you do TERM=dtterm for color support. It
      | does not break lynx displays like TERM=ansi does, either.

      Oh, cool, 'dtterm' is the magic entry! I've used solaris quite a bit
      and always hated the lack of color in it's termcap. I even paged
      through the termcap once looking for some indication of color.

      -D

      --

      If Microsoft would build a car...
      ... Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You