python external indenting program

  • Jonathan Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
      Is there a publicly available python indenting program?

      I am aware that 'smartindent' and 'cinkeys' will render very beautiful
      results, but I am looking for a more python-centric solution.

      Or, has anyone written a nice python indentation routine for Vim?
    • Johannes Zellner
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 11:27:35AM +0900, Jonathan Gardner wrote:
        > Is there a publicly available python indenting program?
        >
        > I am aware that 'smartindent' and 'cinkeys' will render very beautiful
        > results, but I am looking for a more python-centric solution.
        >
        > Or, has anyone written a nice python indentation routine for Vim?

        you may try
        http://www.zellner.org/vim/indent/python.vim
        which requires vim6.

        --